If you are planning on attending Super Bowl 50 on February 7th and are considering renting a luxury home for your stay, now it the time to act. Suitable accommodations are in limited supply and they are going fast, and that means the longer you wait the less to choose from and the more it will cost.
There are a few things to consider before signing a short-term vacation rental lease. First consider the fact that the game itself is being played in Santa Clara, forty mile south of San Francisco, but most of the pre-game festivities will be in San Francisco. Which is more important to you, being close to the stadium or being close to the nightlife of San Francisco?
Here are a few questions to ask when considering a vacation rental in that area:
- How many people are allowed to stay on the property?
- Are you charged extra if you go over that number?
- How many people can sleep comfortably in the home?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Is a deposit required and if so, how much?
- Are utilities included in the rental price?
- What extra charges may be added to the bill?
- Is there a cleaning fee or cleaning deposit charged?
- What all in included in the home?
- Is internet available?
- What amenities are nearby?
- Where is the nearest public transportation?
- Who is the rental contact in case of problems?
Now is the time to find the answers to these questions, so do your due diligence and research, research and research.
Or give us a call at Sports Relocation, Inc. We are in the relocation business, short-term and long-term, and finding quality, luxury vacation rentals is something we are very good at.
. Sports Relocation, Inc assists players/coaches of all professional sports leagues including the NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and entertainers relocate nationwide by servicing their Real Estate & Relocation needs. Ikem Chukumerije is licensed to practice real estate in New York, California, Nevada, Florida, & Georgia. Sports Relocation, Inc operates nationwide and provides elite athlete relocation services in all 50 states and internationally.