Preparing To Sign A Lease: Requirements To Consider
Signing a lease is an important decision in your lifetime. You have searched and searched for just the right property; you have walked every inch of that home, you have fallen in love with it and you can picture what life would be like if you lived there.
Now comes the time to apply for the lease, and there are steps you can take to make the application process go smoothly and get you into your new home much quicker.
We have listed below several requirements when applying for a lease; following these suggestions will move the application process along at a much faster pace.
- Type your application online to ensure that it is easy to read. Make sure you sign it and attach it to this email.
- Make sure when filling out the application that all blanks are filled and all questions answered.
- Sign the application after it is filled out.
- Bring two or more recent pay stubs, less than 30 days old, so that we can verify employment and earning power.
- Bring a recent bank statement; this statement should show regular deposits.
- Bring banking statement that shows your ability to pay for first month rent and security deposit.
- Bring copy of identifications.
- Bring a recent credit report, less than 30 days old, and there should be 2 or more credit scores for each applicant.
- Bring enough money to cover the application fee.
- Read the application thoroughly and all other attached paperwork. Remember, this is a binding, legal document.
Please take special note of the last item on that list. All too often people do not read documents thoroughly. Ignorance of laws and requirements is not a legal excuse.
We want you to be happy with the lease transaction, and we want to facilitate it as quickly as possible for you. Following these steps will allow us to do that for you!
SportsRelocation.com® assists players/coaches of the NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and Entertainers relocate nationwide by servicing your Real Estate & Relocation needs. SportsRelocation.com is a licensed real estate brokerage in Las Vegas, NV, Marina Del Rey, CA & Beverly Hills, CA.
The Sports Relocation team is waiting to hear from you. Our primary goal is to assist you with all of the challenges related to transitioning into your new home. Visit us at http://www.SportsRelocation.com or call us at 800-783-1421